This week we are honored to have special guest EDUARDO SÁNCHEZ, one of the defining filmmakers and creative minds behind the modern found footage film genre. Eduardo Sánchez discusses The Blair Witch Project (1999) and the highly anticipated sequel Blair Witch (2016) coming out this September. He also reveals the story behind his hit bigfoot found footage movie Exists (2014) and classic POV zombie segment in V/H/S/2 (2013), “A Ride in the Park.”
In the second half of our show hosts Boss Butcher and Michael Steinberg offer-up their detailed review of The Blair Witch Project (1999). We will provide you with a complete walk-through of the film along with behind the scenes information and trivia that we’ve unearthed during our research of this momentous episode!
If that’s still not enough to satisfy your found footage appetite, during our special extended feedback section, we read back and discuss all of the uplifting and inciteful comments about The Blair Witch Project (1999) posted on Found Footage Critic by our readers and listeners.
Be sure to download this amazing episode #77 of Found Footage Files Podcast!
- Blair Witch (2016) – Trailer
- The Blair Witch Project (1999) – Trailer
- Exists (2014) – Trailer
- V/H/S/2 (2013) – Trailer
- FFC Recommended: Director Michael McQuown’s new found footage anthology, The Dark Tapes (2016), officially won more awards than any other found footage film since 2010. The film is well on it’s way to reaching #1! There’s still time to watch The Dark Tapes (2016) while the film is on the festival circuit. Visit The Dark Tapes Facebook Page for the latest film festival schedule
- For a limited time, Director Chad Smith is offering his new found footage horror paranormal film Rorschach (2015) for free streaming
- We review YouTube sensation Haunted World of CW seasons 1-5 here!
- Found Footage Critic staff writer reviews the classic found footage paranormal film In Memorium (2005) here
- Check out the new Beyond The Veil Horror Podcast. Episode #2 covers found footage films. You can reach them on Twitter @